SUMMER 2018 SUMMER ART SWIM WORKSHOPS
- Look through these choices and dates choose which you would like. They all are for all ages 5-12.
- The registration link is not up yet but will be soon. You will receive a confirmation as soon as you register.
- If you have never filled out the Green form on the registration page, please do so. Very important for contact in an emergency
- No need for a deposit. Payment is due by May 1.
- As for swimming lessons,you may sign up at the beginning of the workshop week.
FYI, For fee reduced to $100, you may volunteer to help out between 2 and 3:30, as extra eyes in the pool, and supervising snack. Contact me if that is an option for you.
WEAVE A RAINBOW
Choose from a huge basket of yarns, ribbons, fabrics and natural fibers to weave on your own prepared loom. Shape the weaving into your own special rainbow.
BEADS AND BRANCHES
Hang beading strings on a branch or piece of driftwood, then string beads , shells, feathers and other finds on the strings. Hang on your wall or in a doorway for good luck!
YOU CAN RESIST!
Use tape, wax, waxed stamps, or crayons, to block outlines or shapes in a design then add color. Experiment with different effects!
FOUND MATERIALS MARBLE MAZES
Choose from a collection of found stuff to build a maze through which a Marble will run.
July 30-Aug 2
LANDS AND SCULPEY( CLAY) CREATURES
Taught by Heather
The group will share in creating a “world” or landscape, Then you will make small colored clay ( Sculpey) creatures to inhabit it. The tiny sculptures will harden with baking, You can take them home to put indoor own little lands.
PAINT WITH PAPER PULP
Make your own paper pulp, add colors, then squeeze or spoon onto a background to make pictures. After draining and blotting out the extra water, and pressing the design, you will have
INSPIRED BY STORYBOOKS
Each day, we will read and talk about one of these storybooks ( The Plume, A River, On a Magical do Nothing Day, and The Paper Dragon) then do an art project inspired by the story