Saturday Workshops for Kids & Families
$25.00 – $500.00
Saturday morning workshops at Meadowedge are for kids, ages 5-11 alone or with families who would like to share some of the fun.
Work with your child or on your own. Everyone goes home with a project they will be proud of, a set of instructions, and links, ideas for collecting materials and inspiration. I am open to doing birthday parties with any of these activities as a theme.
We will work on the ground floor studios from 9:30 am up to noon ( leave when you want)
Parking is in lot or along the road. Bathrooms are upstairs off kitchen or on ground floor.
Weather Cancellations will be posted before 8am on facebook, so make sure “like” facebook to get notified.
- $25.00 per child
- $50.00 per 1-2 Children accompanied by 1-2 Parents or Caretakers
- All materials are included.
- EBT cardholders receive a 20% discount,
- Please leave your contact number if and when leaving off unaccompanied children.
- In addition to workshop leader, there will be 2-3 trusty helpers in the studio who know the processes and work well with all age children
- Space is limited to 20
- Once the workshop is full, choose to be notified if spaces open up.
- If there are fewer than 5, I will cancel the workshop and alert you ASAP (apply your credit to another workshop or choose refund)
- Sign up for Saturday mornings at least a week in advance so I can get the supplies required, set up the space and alert the helpers.
- Check the calendar below for the links to each description and “add to cart” option.